2018 was another busy and exciting year here at Mount Lighting and for those of you who missed what we’ve been up to, here’s our TOP 10 PROJECTS of 2018…
1. The M-Line Recessed was chosen for the 3rd floor of Artillery House, with bespoke continuous lengths of up to 30m bringing an even spread of light across this modern open plan office space. Within the high level ceiling area we manufactured a suspended C-shape 11m long luminaire on each side with direct and indirect lighting.
2. At number 43 Curlew Street in Southwark a combination of M-Line Suspended, Corona Feature Luminaires and Halo Feature Luminaires were selected. The mix of lighting styles and the careful positioning helps to differentiate the various areas within the open space.
3. We worked with AMH, specialists in office design and fit out, on this project for Regus in Castlemead, Bristol. Their aim was to create a large open plan working environment, as well as a functional reception area. Our unique M-Line Corona Feature Lighting was used to highlight the new contemporary reception space.
4. The M-Line Suspended was also installed to great effect on the 3rd and 5th floors of National House. We provided bespoke fittings to the lengths required, taking into account the beams and other ceiling parameters.
5. An effective lighting solution was crucial for Lycee Francais Library. We recommended a combination of the M-Line Wall Mounted direct/indirect and the Corona Suspended, and the finished result brings a contemporary edge to the traditional features of the space.
6. We were asked to provide M-Line Suspended luminaires in standard lengths for this project at Staple Inn. They also required a bespoke skylight surround at 7m x 3.5 to include emergency sections, motion detectors and wireless Bluetooth controls, and we were up to the challenge!
7. We supplied lighting for this great project for Spatial Office Environments over a number of floors at a car finance company. This bespoke M-Line Suspended Hexagon was created to make a real feature of the breakout area. We were excited to utilise the adaptable M-Line fittings to create something unique and entirely tailored to the client’s requirements.
8. 116 Baker Street comprises of contemporary, design-led workspaces and they asked us to provide the ideal efficient lighting to aid productivity. Our M-Line Suspended luminaires were used to highlight the team areas.
9. The striking interior design for Freightliner required equally as striking lighting. The M-Line Recessed fittings are strategically positioned within the ceiling recess to create this futuristic effect. The luminaires were finished in black to allow them to seamlessly blend in with the ceiling.
10. Sega/Sports Interactive Games, the creators of the Football Manager series of games, needed feature lighting to enhance their cutting edge office. Three M-Line Suspended Halos were selected, linking nicely with the footballs which feature so heavily in their work. We also created large M-Line Rectangles to suspend above the boardroom tables with colour changing light source. This is controlled via Bluetooth mesh, enabling full control via a smartphone!
Working on a new project in 2019?
Get in touch today to take advantage of our free full design service and see how we can enhance the lighting and productivity of your commercial environment. We’ll help you save money and become more energy efficient, whilst keeping the aesthetics of your space at the forefront.
Give our team a call on 01727 836695 or email [email protected] for more information.
2019 is going to be even busier at Mount Lighting as we will be expanding our product ranges! Here’s a sneak peek of what’s to come…